PMPA Members Recognized at the Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting is not only about attending informational business sessions and networking with colleagues, it is also the event where we take the opportunity to acknowledge, recognize and celebrate those individuals and companies that have gone above and beyond their service to the association as a PMPA member over the past year.
Congratulations to the following 2020 award recipients:
Retiring PMPA President (term 2019-20)
- Victor DaCruz – DACRUZ Manufacturing, Bristol, CT
Victor and Betty DaCruz, DACRUZ Manufacturing
Director’s Service Award (retiring Director 3-year term on the Board)
- W. Richard Hoster, III (At-Large) – Smith & Richardson, Inc.
- Dennis Izzo (District I) – Prime Engineered Components
Technical Membership Chairman’s Award
- Patrick Lowman – Superior Stainless & Alloys, LLC
25 Years of PMPA Membership
- Amerascrew, Inc.
- Billco Corporation
- MacLean Curtis LLC
- Masters Machine Company
- MSK Precision Products, Inc.
- Smith & Richardson Inc.
- Topcraft Metal Products, Inc.
Rich Hoster, Smith & Richardson – 25 Years of PMPA Membership
50 Years of PMPA Membership
75 Years of PMPA Membership
Jim Fetcko, Ohio Screw Products – 75 Years of PMPA Membership